Since today is Christmas Eve, Sarah and I wanted to share our favorite things about Christmas and what makes the Holiday season so special to us! Have a Merry Christmas!
1. Family Traditions- traditional Polish Christmas Eve dinner and midnight service at church.
2. Christmas Morning, opening stockings and drinking coffee in our pjs.
3. Cookies! Every year I host a cookie swap which is one of my favorite days of the year.
4. Taking time to slow down and enjoy some time off with my family.
5. Christmas Music- I can’t wait for December 1st, which is when we start “Decking the Halls!”
1. Family Tradition – cutting a fresh tree with the whole family.
2. Seeing Christmas lights, even if they are super tacky!
3. Enjoying my father’s breakfast on Christmas morning and opening gifts with my niece and nephew.
4. Giving my family their gifts (even though I already told what I got them, because I can’t keep that a secret!)
5. Christmas DIY!
MERRY CHRISTMAS! xoxo, Sarah & Caitlin