Don’t forget to pop on by Everthine today for the Cocktail Party & Meet Sarah Seven! We are so excited for this event!! We hope to see you all there!
In a cocktail shaker, muddle the 12 whole red grapes with the brown sugar. Add the vodka, coconut water and halved grapes. Stir and pour—don’t strain—into a highball glass over crushed ice, then top with the Champagne.
- 12 seedless red grapes, plus 4 halved grapes
- 1 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 2 ounces vodka, preferably Ciroc
- 2 ounces unsweetened coconut water
- Crushed ice
- 2 ounces chilled Champagne